At different times, 90% of hair is growing while the other 10% is resting.

A single hair has a lifespan of about 5 years.

A strand of hair is stronger that a copper with the same diameter.

When we are cold or scared, goosebumps happen when the muscle for each hair strand contracts.

Hair is made up of mostly Keratin, the same substance that makes up most of horse’s hooves, mane, and tail.

facts gathered at www.manentail.com

0 4